Brief History of
ADA Metal Products
ADA Metal Products is a family owned business. Started in 1945 by Andrew P. Barkules, the company was located on Ada Street in Chicago, Illinois from which the company's name was derived.
Manufacturing parts for radio, television, advertising and vending machine industries, the business continued to grow. Expansion required relocation to its current Lincolnwood, Illinois address in 1951.
Continued growth and an expanded customer base required the addition of an in-house tool room to produce and maintain dies.
An Engineering department was established in 1959 to support our customers and for die design. Several plant expansions over the years brought the present plant size to 75,000 square feet to service the automotive, truck, aircraft, power tool and other industries.
In 1996 Andrew Barkules retired and his three sons, Peter, Byron and Bill, presently run the business.
|| About Us | FAQs | Contact Us | Quality | Engineering | Products | Capabilities | Home | E-mail ||
© 2002 - 2015 All Rights Reserved. Ada Metal Products, Inc.
Web Site Design: ProPlanet Internet Solutions, Inc.